I wrote some thoughts about an alternative migration path to the private cloud, you can find the complete article here at The Register.
About The Author
I'm a passionate IT professional with 25+ years of industry experience in technical product strategy and management roles, advising Mid-Market and Large Enterprises across numerous industries and software companies ranging from small ISVs to large providers. I'm constantly monitoring how markets evolve, and seeking new ideas and innovative solutions. This has been my passion for several years now, and I love to engage in interesting conversations, share findings, opinions and gather new perspectives from other people in the IT community.
- Quick take on #HPEDiscover, stay tuned for more! 26/06/2019I'm driving to my home airport to take a flight for London, and tommorow I'll be attending A3 Communications' Technology Live event... So I thought to record this episode (yes, while driving, again!) Last week I attended HPE Discover in Las Vegas and I wanted to share with you a few thoughts about the company, […]
- Heading #VeeamON! 20/05/2019I recorded this episode while driving (sorry about the audio quality, 100% hands free though!) and talked about my expectations for #VeeamON, HPE buying Cray, and the webinars about #dataprotection and #hyperconvergence that I'll be hosting later this week. Enjoy the listen!
- Quick comments about @Cohesity acquiring @ImanisData, and @Nutanix Mine 09/05/2019A quick take about Cohesity acquiring Imanis Data and Nutanix entering the secondary data storage market. Data management for structured and unstructured data is one of the hottest topics in the IT industry now. If you like to learn more about unstructured data management please check out my work on Juku.it and GigaOm.com, or join […]
- A Conversation with Matthew Wallace of Faction 09/10/2019Enrico speaks with Matthew Wallace about cloud, cloud storage and how enterprises move their data across different environments. Voices in Data Storage – Episode 25: A Conversation with Matthew Wallace of Faction
- A Conversation with Sirish Raghuram of Platform9 25/09/2019Enrico talks about VMWorld and Kubernetes with guest Sirish Raghuram of Platform9. Voices in Data Storage – Episode 24: A Conversation with Sirish Raghuram of Platform9
- A Conversation with Sergey Kandaurov of Flexify.io 11/09/2019Enrico Signoretti discuses multi-cloud storage, cloud migrations and how to avoid cloud silos with guest Sergey Kandaurov. Voices in Data Storage – Episode 23: A Conversation with Sergey Kandaurov of Flexify.io