Ovviamente, quantomeno dal mio punto di vista, Nimbula è stata comprata molto più per l’esperienza che ha maturato negli ultimi anni piuttosto che per i clienti o per il prodotto in se. Oracle sta infatti cercando di dimostrare ai suoi clienti che sul cloud, sia pubblico che privato, fa sul serio… anche se, ammettiamolo, fino ad ora non si è visto granché.
About The Author
I'm a passionate IT professional with 25+ years of industry experience in technical product strategy and management roles, advising Mid-Market and Large Enterprises across numerous industries and software companies ranging from small ISVs to large providers. I'm constantly monitoring how markets evolve, and seeking new ideas and innovative solutions. This has been my passion for several years now, and I love to engage in interesting conversations, share findings, opinions and gather new perspectives from other people in the IT community.
- Episode 36: A Conversation with Anand Babu Periasamy and Jonathon Symonds on MinIO 18/03/2020On this episode, Enrico brings on Anand and Jonathon from MinIO to talk about object storage. Voices in Data Storage – Episode 36: A Conversation with Anand Babu Periasamy and Jonathon Symonds on MinIO
- A Conversation with Krishna Subramanian of Komprise 04/03/2020In this episode, Enrico discusses how to face the challenge of data growth in the enterprise. Voices in Data Storage – Episode 35: A Conversation with Krishna Subramanian of Komprise
- A Conversation with John Goodacre of Bamboo 19/02/2020In this episode, Enrico speaks to John Goodacre of Bamboo about ARM systems and their place, both historic and future in the Data Center. Voices in Data Storage – Episode 34: A Conversation with John Goodacre of Bamboo
- A Conversation with Vitess 05/02/2020Enrico discusses kubernetes, databases & persistent applications within data storage with Jiten Vaidya and Sugu Sougoumarane of Vitess. Voices in Data Storage – Episode 33: A Conversation with Vitess
- Voices in Data Storage- A Conversation with Veeam 22/01/2020In this episode, Enrico speaks to Anthony Spiteri and Michael Cade of Veeam about data protection across physical and virtual data storage in the age of ransomware. Voices in Data Storage- Episode 32: A Conversation with Veeam