Ovviamente, quantomeno dal mio punto di vista, Nimbula è stata comprata molto più per l’esperienza che ha maturato negli ultimi anni piuttosto che per i clienti o per il prodotto in se. Oracle sta infatti cercando di dimostrare ai suoi clienti che sul cloud, sia pubblico che privato, fa sul serio… anche se, ammettiamolo, fino ad ora non si è visto granché.
About The Author
I'm a passionate IT professional with 25+ years of industry experience in technical product strategy and management roles, advising Mid-Market and Large Enterprises across numerous industries and software companies ranging from small ISVs to large providers. I'm constantly monitoring how markets evolve, and seeking new ideas and innovative solutions. This has been my passion for several years now, and I love to engage in interesting conversations, share findings, opinions and gather new perspectives from other people in the IT community.
- A Conversation with Vitess 05/02/2020Enrico discusses kubernetes, databases & persistent applications within data storage with Jiten Vaidya and Sugu Sougoumarane of Vitess. Voices in Data Storage – Episode 33: A Conversation with Vitess
- Voices in Data Storage- A Conversation with Veeam 22/01/2020In this episode, Enrico speaks to Anthony Spiteri and Michael Cade of Veeam about data protection across physical and virtual data storage in the age of ransomware. Voices in Data Storage- Episode 32: A Conversation with Veeam
- A Conversation with Eyal David of Kaminario 08/01/2020Enrico and Eyal David go beyond data storage to discuss embracing hybrid cloud strategies and new solutions to persistent issues. Voices in Data Storage – Episode 31: A Conversation with Eyal David of Kaminario
- A Conversation with Andres Rodriguez 25/12/2019Enrico Signoretti and Andres Rodriguez discuss how data storage is evolving in the cloud computing era. Voices in Data Storage – Episode 30: A Conversation with Andres Rodriguez
- A Conversation With Charles Fan of Memverge 11/12/2019Enrico Signoretti discusses in-memory storage with guest Charles Fan of Memverge. Voices in Data Storage – Episode 29: A Conversation With Charles Fan of Memverge