EMC Symmetrix was introduced in 1990 (as a Mainframe storage) and it has quickly become one of the...Read More
This is not the first time I write about Scale Computing but I met them again a couple of weeks...Read More
The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not (necessarily) those of any current, future or former client or employer. As I reserve the right to review my position based on future evidence, they may not even reflect my own views by the time you read them. Protip: If in doubt, ask.
- Epsiode 28: A Conversation with Jonathan Martin of Hitachi Vantara 27/11/2019In this episode Enrico speaks with Hitachi Vantara CMO Jonathan Martin about the evolution of data storage and its effects on numerous industries and technologies. Voices in Data Storage – Epsiode 28: A Conversation with Jonathan Martin of Hitachi Vantara
- A Conversation with Michael Ferranti of Portworx 13/11/2019Enrico speaks to Michael Ferranti of Portworx about data storage and containers. Voices in Data Storage – Episode 27: A Conversation with Michael Ferranti of Portworx
- A Conversation with Poojan Kumar of Clumio 30/10/2019Enrico Signoretti chats with Poojan Kumar of Clumio on the concepts and ideas behind building data protection. Voices in Data Storage – Episode 26: A Conversation with Poojan Kumar of Clumio
- Bonus Episode – Live From Hitachi Next 2019 16/10/2019Enrico interviews Joe Amato and Stan Stevens from Hitachi from the floor of the Hitachi Next 2019 show floor. Voices in Data Storage – Bonus Episode – Live From Hitachi Next 2019
- A Conversation with Matthew Wallace of Faction 09/10/2019Enrico speaks with Matthew Wallace about cloud, cloud storage and how enterprises move their data across different environments. Voices in Data Storage – Episode 25: A Conversation with Matthew Wallace of Faction